Advising landowners and developers on Residential Development, Conversion Projects and New Homes and Land Sale
We tailor our approach and advice to each scheme, but always with the aim of maximising value and minimising/mitigating risk.
Our clients range from private individuals with no property expertise to regional house builders and family trusts, with scale ranging from single units and conversions through to mixed-use, 100+ unit multi-phase sites.
When specific expert advice is needed we act as the main hub and sign-posting service, bringing in other professionals to add value to the overall proposal.
Ways we can help…
- Have you wondered whether your outbuilding, garden, land, commercial premises or derelict property might be suitable for development or conversion?
- If you have land or buildings that might be suitable for conversion, are you lost where to start, or concerned about the costs involved?
- Do you have land/buildings with planning permission granted, that requires experienced and knowledgeable estate agents to sell effectively?
- Are you in the process of acquiring or re-planning a site and require advice on the commercial aspects of the scheme, such as unit type and mix, layout, amenity space, re-sale prospects, residual values and target market analysis?
- If you wish to stay involved but need help, it is possible to negotiate joint venture agreements for either build or funding.
- If you wish to minimise your costs and risk, it is possible to negotiate a sale conditional on the developer gaining planning at their risk.
We have recently advised and assisted in a whole range of schemes and subsequent sales…
- 1 x New Dwelling in Garden in local village. Sale of land to local builder.
- Initial sale of land and subsequent conversion of tired HMO and demolition of 4 flats into 11 x 2 bedroom apartments and 2 x 4 bedroom detached houses. Sale of completed units.
- Demolition of redundant light industrial units to create 36 x retirement apartments in local village. Conditional sale completed along with new units.
- Demolition of outbuildings to create plot for 2 x 4 Bedroom detached houses in a local village and subsequent sale of land.
- Vendor Joint Venture scheme involving the demolition of 2 x 3 bedroom semi-detached houses of non-standard construction to make way for 4 x 3 Bedroom bungalows in a local village and subsequent sale of land.
- Joint Venture scheme for the construction of 2 x 4 bedroom semi-detached houses in local village.
- Conversion of existing large dwelling into 8 x apartments and 3 x 4 Bedroom detached houses.
- Option agreed with regional developer for mixed use in-fill site of approx. 200 units including affordable provision, with land granted to nearby public services in mitigation.
Call Robert today on 01787 479988 or Contact Us to discuss in confidence any of the above further at no cost or commitment.
Robert at Scott Maddison has been invaluable in our journey to achieve planning permission on a site for us. His advice throughout, including on the subsequent sale of the site has been superb and i am confident i have achieved more for the site, with far less risk and hassle than if i had attempted the project on my own.
I would have no hesitation in using Robert again, and would highly recommend him and Scott Maddison to anyone thinking of developing a site.
Mr & Mrs K – Wickhambrook