Many decide to invest, but struggle to find time to search for property, or are unsure of where to start. If this is you….
- I like the idea of being a landlord but I just don’t know where to begin!
- I like the idea of being a landlord but doing all of the legwork, research, viewings, negotiations, solicitors, finding a tenant…. “its just too much with everything else going on at the moment”!
- I’ve seen plenty of property online, but by the time i can view, it’s been sold!
- I’ve been on lots of viewings, but i struggle to know for sure its the right property for me?
- I found the right property, but i didn’t know all the costs involved and therefore what to offer?
- I wasn’t sure what the best negotiating strategy was, or what the maximum i should pay was. I erred on the side of caution, and then missed out!
During this time your money is idle, when it could be hard at work for you!
….we can help!
Our Property Finding Service helps landlords create a plan and then gives you the support needed to make it happen.
- Detailed portfolio planning, from 1 to 100 properties, taking into account your aims, goals, and any potential risk factors
- Financial modelling so you can understand the real numbers
- Purchase plan agreed and timescales mapped out.
- 7 day a week marketing monitoring to identify suitable properties as soon as they are marketed.
- Same, or next day viewing of property on your behalf (where access is granted)
- Comprehensive property reports, including the benefits, suitability, current and future costs, rent projection and suggested purchase price.
- Negotiation on your behalf with the vendor’s agent, within your pre-agreed limits.
- Organising mortgage advice, accountancy and conveyancing services where needed
- Professional sales progression, to push your purchase through quickly and painlessly.
- Pre-completion lettings marketing to minimise voids.
- We can work with you to invest as little as £35,000-£50,000 in a way that ensures you are fully involved, in control and confident in your plans, all while saving you time, effort and helping you avoid costly mistakes.
To learn more or arrange a time to discuss your options, please contact us.
A friend of mind suggested i speak to Scott Maddison as i had just inherited some money and also was expecting some further funds as i was retiring. I wanted to buy a few investment properties with the funds, but being semi-retired, i was out of the country a lot and when i dipped my toe in the market, it was too quick for me to do do my homework. The idea of having someone source the property for me was daunting initially, but Robert helped me plan and devise how the portfolio would work for me. He helped quickly identify the best properties in the market, demonstrated that figures to me, and made it all happen, picking up a couple of the properties at excellent prices and handling the nitty gritty! I’m pleased to say that two years later it is working very nicely indeed. I can’t recommend Scott Maddison enough, including the lettings team who now manage my portfolio for me. Nothing is too much trouble and i often forget i am a landlord!
Mr D, Gosfield