Calling all landlords who like the quiet life!
- Many landlords fear the idea of freshening and improving their property. You might be busy, not local, unsure where to start, what to improve and to leave?
- Maybe organising a team of tradespeople sounds daunting, or you worry about over-spend and delays.
- Even if your property is managed, work in-between tenancies falls outside most agents agreements, leaving you to handle the hard work.
However, there is no need to worry!
- We offer in conjunction with our sister company, a one stop shop for pre and post tenancy preparation and improvements.
- We manage all of the work, all while seamlessly getting the property let for you for quick occupation once the work is finished.
- You deal with one point of contact throughout and can have confidence that work is being done to the correct standard for letting. Not on the cheap with corners cut and not ‘no expense spared’ – just right; to maximise the appeal and rent achieved, without breaking the bank.
We’ve helped countless landlords prepare and improve properties with any combination of the following…
- Plastering, Internal and External decoration
- Replacing flooring and internal doors, skirting boards
- uPVC windows, doors, soffits and fascia’s
- New Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Knocking through rooms to create open space
- Changing light fittings, sockets, curtain poles
- Tidying overgrown gardens, including fencing, gates and tree surgery
- Replacing heating systems
- Roofing work
- Installing wood-burners
- HMO conversion work including, stud partitions, fire-doors, alarm systems etc
- Complete top to bottom refurbishment including all of the above
The list goes on….
So, if you have…
- Got your property back after a difficult tenancy or
- Bought a property and want to improve it before letting
- Owned a property for a while and its becoming tired
- Inherited a property that is dated but that you wish to let
- decided you wish to make improvements to increase a properties appeal
- decided to convert to HMO occupation
Call us today on 01787 479988 or Contact Us
We’ll take care of the journey from preparing the property to finding a tenant and beyond.
We live abroad, and have rented our family home through Scott Maddison for a number of years. Time had come for it to receive a bit of attention. Scott Maddison and their team of contractors not only freshened the property up incredibly quickly, but they also suggested a number of cost effective improvements to maximise the rent we could expect and to minimise the amount of on-going maintenance.
The work was done to a good standard and dealing with just one person throughout made life so much easier. As always, the property was let straight after!
Mr & Mrs G – Perth – Australia